Register for BLFC 2023
Important notice about COVID-19
Please review our COVID-19 Policies for BLFC 2023 vaccination requirements.
Save time in the registration office and get yourself through the line sooner. Pre-registration lets you pick your favorite badge, input your information in the comfort of your home, pay ahead of time, and guarantees that we will order Patron/Sponsor gifts for you!
- Discounted registration (until July 31st)
- Simpler, faster process at-con
- Early badge pickup on Sunday night (Sponsor and higher)
- Swag reserved until Tuesday night (Sponsor and higher)
- Because of the ongoing pandemic, you will need to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver to attend.
- Your pre-registration info must match your photo ID, so we can make sure the person who buys the badge gets the badge.
- Make sure you pick your favorite badge art when you register. It guarantees your selection and helps us determine how many to order.
Attendee - $70
$80 after July 31st
This is our cheapest and most basic registration level, but it has a lot to offer! In addition to being able to attend BLFC’s convention spaces and events, you get:
- A collectible poker chip
- Exclusive use of the pool Monday-Thursday nights, 8:30PM to 12:30AM
- Free access to the driving range Tuesday-Thursday, 8PM to 2AM
- Free go-karts
- Free mini-golf
- Free bowling each night, from midnight to 6AM
- Half price snack bars inside con space
Sponsor - $140
$160 after July 31st
Our Sponsor level gives you everything listed above, plus:
- A special gift
- A drink container
- Comes with unlimited free refills from the Port of Subs Coke Freestyle machine for the duration of the convention (you must use this drink container)
- Early badge pickup on Sunday night
- Early access to Dealers Den entry tickets for opening day
- Priority access to certain events
- A 5% chance for free 2024 attendance
Patron - $200
$225 after July 31st
Our Patron level gives you everything that Attendee and Sponsor gives you, plus:
- Another special gift (or maybe two!)
- First dibs on Dealers Den entry tickets for opening day
- A 10% chance for free 2024 attendance (instead of 5%)
Sponsor and higher registrations will be available until August 15th, or until sold out; you cannot upgrade at-con. You will still be welcome to buy Patron and Sponsor swag from the con store if there is any left. Pre-registering as Patron/Sponsor reserves the swag just for you, and you’ll pay less than in the convention store. It also gets you the other benefits like a chance at free registration for next year, and early badge pickup.
To guarantee swag, you must pick up your badge and swag by 11PM on Tuesday. After that time, you will be downgraded to a Wednesday-Thursday or Thursday-only badge and refunded the difference. Some of the swag may still be available for direct purchase in the con store on Wednesday and Thursday. (This actually works out cheaper for you as well.)
Swag items will be updated and displayed here as the team decides on them.
These hours and locations may change before the con happens. Make sure to check this page again shortly before the con. After-hours registration will be available; instructions will be posted on the registration window.
Nevada N11 is near the elevators on the Spa level by the escalators.
(Sponsor and higher only)
|7PM - 10PM||Nevada Room|
|Monday||12PM - 12AM||Nevada Room|
|Tuesday||9AM - 11PM||Nevada N11|
|Wednesday||10AM - 8PM||Nevada N11|
|Thursday||11AM - 3PM||Nevada N11|
One-day badges are not available. Instead, the weekend price goes down on Saturday and Sunday.
Patron and Sponsor badges are not offered at-con.
Boring legal stuff
No part of your registration is tax-deductible, not even Patron memberships. BLFC reserves the right to revoke your registration without a refund (generally only if you violate the Code of Conduct).
By registering, you also agree to be responsible for bids you make in any auctions, such as Art Gallery and the charity auction.
I’m under 18. What do I need to attend?
If you’re 16 or 17 years old …
- A signed, notarized parental consent form is required. Bring the original, not a copy.
- You must bring a photo ID.
- You do not need to attend with a parent.
If you’re 15 or under …
- You must attend with a parent, and they must stay with you at all times.
- The parent must buy a badge.
- All badges are free for children 15 and under, with a paid parent badge.
How do I make at-con registration go faster?
Pre-registration is the best way to make registration faster for everyone. If you must register the day of the con, please still register and pay online before you get in line to make the process as fast as possible. If you have only cash, register online first, and pay cash when you reach the registration desk.
Can I pick badge art at-con?
Yes, but selection may be diminished. The only way to guarantee the full selection of badge artwork is to pick your favorite before July 31st. Always pick your favorite badge art from the available options when in registration; you can continue to change your selection up until the day of the convention.
How can I confirm I’m registered?
Paid registrations are sent a confirmation email, but spam filters can be hungry beasts. To check manually, log in to registration and look for the “paid” indicator.
Will there be one-day registration?
There are no one-day badges. Instead, the badge price is reduced on Wednesday and Thursday.
Can I pick up badges for my friends?
No. Everyone must show a photo ID for their own badges.
What is an acceptable ID?
Any government-issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, or passport). Most photo IDs have a barcode on the back which we scan; we do not store any of this data and only use it to speed up account look-up and speed up the line.
Can I get a refund?
You can request a refund until we close pre-registration. After that, if you don’t make it to the convention, we will refund your unclaimed registration within 4 weeks.
What if I can’t make it?
Unclaimed registrations no longer roll over and are always refunded, usually 2-4 weeks after the con. If you still want the swag, you are welcome to use your refund to buy swag items from the online con store.
How can I upgrade my registration tier?
You can upgrade until August 15th by logging in to registration, picking the higher tier and paying the difference.
If you have any additional questions or would like clarification, please feel free to contact us.