News & Updates
- Dance Battle Applications are now: OPEN
- DJ Applications are now: OPEN
- Art Gallery Applications are now: OPEN
BLFC 2021 dates
We're pleased to be able to announce BLFC2021's new dates:
BLFC has been rescheduled to October 21-24, 2021.
Late in the year and just a week before Halloween, current projections suggest Oct. 21-24 falls well after a point at which most all adults - including all those planning to attend BLFC - will have access to vaccination.
As had been the case with prior schedule changes, and continues to be the case now:
- If you have a reservation out of block, you are responsible for canceling/modifying it. Refunds of deposits will depend on the terms of your individual reservation, and cancellation/modification information can be found in your confirmation e-mail.
- If your reservation was in-block, the GSR is already in the process of moving it to the new dates, on corresponding check-in/-out days. You should receive a confirmation e-mail once your reservation has been moved. Until then, please refrain from attempting to contact the hotel to cancel or make changes to your reservation.
- Overflow hotel reservations at The Nugget were unfortunately cancelled. We are still working on a process to provide those people an opportunity to book a room at the GSR.
With respect to registrations:
- All paid BLFC 2020 registrations will automatically carry over to the new dates, at the same registration level.
- Those who wish to have their registration refunded and not carried over to the new 2021 dates may request a refund. Click the "...", select "Request Refund," and submit the refund request.
Dealers, Bazaar, Art Gallery, Panels and DJ applications:
- Selections and pending applications for any con activity will all carry over to the new date. If you canceled any of these things because of the prior moves and schedule changes, contact the relevant department to request reinstatement and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Department contact information can be found in your original selection notification e-mail.
Given how difficult it was to have skipped BLFC2020 entirely and to have made multiple postponements, all of us at BLFC would like to thank you for your patience, understanding, and support throughout this process. We're making this announcement of our Oct. 21-24, 2021 dates almost exactly one year after Nevada went into lockdown in 2020, and we are more hopeful now than ever we're looking forward to the impending return of conventions. We encourage all of you to continue to stay safe, wear masks, and get vaccinated once able to help bring us all closer to normalcy.
It's still too early to predict whether or not mask-wearing or vaccination will be a requirement for attending BLFC, and we will be working with the local health department over the coming months to settle on a plan. For now, the safest bet is to assume both will be required until you hear otherwise. So keep your favorite face mask at the ready, and go get vaccinated if and when you are able.
Stay tuned to our website and social media for more information, including details on drawings for the remaining hotel rooms, vendor selections, and more over the next several months. We're eager to welcome you all to Neo-Reno in 2021!
Regards, BLFC exec team
- Registration: https://reg.goblfc.org
- Refund request: https://reg.goblfc.org/account/orders (Click the triple dot and click “request refund”)
- Volunteers: email email@example.com
- Dealers: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bazaar: email email@example.com
- Art Gallery: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panels and Events: email email@example.com